Saturday, August 8, 2015

☆*~゚beachy!。゚~*☆ shein review


Hello my dearies ♥ I hope you're spending this summer relaxing and having fun!
(or working hard whatever floats your boat!)
Ugh, I feel so bad, but I've been slacking all summer and having no motivation to do anything

Anywho, I'll be reviewing two items from Shein (previously Sheinside)
Let's get started!



The package was shipped out on July 15th, and arrived on July 25th. It took 10 days for the package to arrive which was pretty quick!
The only "problem" (nothing major) was that it was shipped to my friends address instead (I asked them to ship a package to her house way back when because of my vacation). At least I was able to get my package since we don't live too far apart, but it was a little inconvenient.

Anywho, let's start with the shorts!

(I'm wearing a dress previously reviewed; it is sold out at the moment but if you would like to check out my review for it, you can find it here)

if you were wondering; i was costesting Touka here ^^ older Touka from Tokyo Ghoul:Re



Stock:

Details:

These shorts are slightly see through, but not all that much, just be careful wearing brightly colored underwear
I really love the adorable crochet floral pattern on these shorts! They are just super adorable and can really add something to a simple outfit.
I was thinking a simple blouse tucked into these shorts would also be very nice!
The shorts were very soft and light, perfect to wear during the summer!
It also looks really nice as a something extra under a simple dress (also for protection from perverts (;¬_¬)) as I did in the above photo!
Overall, I really love how comfortable these shorts are! They're very adorable and goes nicely with a lot of simpler pieces~

Rating:  / 5

More shorts / bottoms


Now onto the top;

I got super sunburnt this summer when I went out to a water park with my girls 


Stock:


I was looking for a cute tank top to wear during the summer, and this just fit the profile. The top is super cute and I love the simplicity but extras that make this top really perfect~

Details:

The top is very light, since it is a tank. I think it's actually a great swimsuit cover up, but since it has a bit of a high low look going on, it might not be really good for covering the bottom - but with my swimsuit it worked really well (I bought a one piece that had a more mermaid silhouette, it had some ruffles so it was a but longer and not like bikinis, which was nice for me since bikinis are too reveling to me )

I did wear this out just by itself though, and its a little more roomy then I would have imagined. I didn't wear anything underneath, just a standard bra, but the top moves around a lot because of the thin straps as well as light material. Also the arm holes (bottom right) are a little big, so if you aren't comfortable (or really care - cause I don't really care anymore ahah!) about people seeing your bra then I wouldn't suggest this; also the front is crocheted so there are also holes in the front.
The top is really comfortable though, and its really light and the look is perfect for the summer!

Overall, I like this top and would wear it outside a lot in the summer! It goes great with a pair of short shorts (denim or any color since it's white it matches with everything~!) for the perfect beachy summer look~

Rating:  / 5


More tanks


Thank you so much for taking the time and reading my review ♥
And big thank you to Shein for this amazing opportunity~

I actually have to start a new school year soon at the end of August ; A ; I'm pretty excited but summer is ending and that's bumming me out.. well to new adventures~





No comments:

Post a Comment