Wednesday, July 22, 2015

☆*~゚sheer summer。゚~*☆ romwe review



Hello again my loves ♥ I'm back with another review for Romwe
today, I'll be review this sheer-ish jacket!

Let's get started!




The package for this item was shipped out on July 7th, and arrived to me on the 14th, which is amazingly fast shipping! 
Just a week for the item to arrive!


The jacket was a little wrinkly out of packaging, but no matter! Maybe after a steaming or ironing it will be super smooth!
The jacket was actually a lot more solid then I expected, I was expecting something more along the lines of this top; with the same material


Stock:

Specifications:
Size Available :one-size
Sleeve Length(cm) :43cm
Bust(cm) :118cm
Length(cm) :62cm
Pattern Type :Plain
Color :White
Material :Polyester
Style :Sports
Collar :Hooded
Length :Short
Placket :Zipper
Details:


The jacket had elastic at the bottom as well as the cuffs of the sleeves, which I didn't really enjoy.. I really don't like things that are restricting this way..
but it does give a different look, and if you like the baggy to tight look this really fits into that!
Also, the strings that are for the hood were really cheap, they were the type of stretchy shoelace like straps or whatever they are called, not really a big fan.
The jacket itself wasn't too comfortable, it wasn't soft or silky which was unfortunate, hopefully a few washes will make it better.




The above picture should give you an idea the solidness of the jacket, it is slight see through, but not as much as I would like.
It still is a pretty cute jacket that I would probable wear in the fall though, it's a little too heavy for the summer I would say.
If it was more like the above sheer shirt dress, it would have fit in with the summer weather perfectly.. but its a little thicker.
The jacket also has pockets so that's great! They are pretty standard and not too shallow, but not too deep either.



Rating:
   / 5
 Overall, this jacket was a let down for me, as to my expectations; but the jacket itself isn't too bad. It would go nicely with Spring or Fall (which I'm totally prepared for, too much summer heat 
).
Hopefully it will feel better if I wash it a bit more (and with fabric softener!).

Well, thank you so much for reading my review ♥ and big thank you to Romwe for this lovely opportunity ♥




1 comment:

  1. super cute!! honestly i love your reviews because they're so truthful and great... ((and !! by the way do you still have a tumblr? :( I can't seem to find your account anywhere.. would there be a way to get back in touch with you?))

    ReplyDelete