Tuesday, May 5, 2015

bows and belts; sheinside review


Hello my loves ♥ I;m going to be doing another sheinside review~ this time it's this cute little black dress and a body belt!



The package came in a regular plastic envelope;


Contents:

Both items were nicely packaged in plastic;

Belt:


Dress:



I wore both these items together; so let's start with the belt first!

Stock:


Mine; flat:


Details:


The belt has a really nice, cute lace detailing~ I really love the look of it!
Also in the back are the fasteners, which allows you to easily put it on; the string on the belt is a little cheap feeling but for the duration of wearing it, I'm not touching it so it's fine.
Overall, I think this belt is super cute and somewhat more street, can be used to go with a gothic look

Rating / 5





Now onto the dress;



I love the adorable bow on the dress~ It's super simple (the dress as a whole) but the bow definitely adds something extra and makes it super adorable ♥

Stock:
Black Spaghetti Strap Bow Slim Dress


Specifications:

Pattern Type :Plain
Sleeve Length :Sleeveless
Color :Black
Dresses Length :Short
Style :Street
Material :Polyester
Neckline :Spaghetti Strap
Silhouette :Pleated
Decoration :Bow
Bust(cm) :62-80cm
Waist Size(cm) :64cm
Length(cm) :76cm
Size Available :one-size
The dress is actually pretty short; I'm about 155 cm and this dress just reaches mid-thigh. Don't get me started about the whole bending over thing, because I'm pretty sure everything will be visible.. my advise is to wear a pair of shorts for protection from pervs.
Other than the length the dress is pretty wonderful. The back has a  stretch so the fitting was very nice, also the dress is padded and spaghetti strap so that is just perfect!
The hemming of the skirt wasn't super perfect, but it was manageable, nothing too terrible. The fabric is more of a light cotton than polyester, which is great for summer and warm spring~
Overall, very nice simple formal looking dress - perfect for a summer event since its short and will be nice in warm weather. I wouldn't say this would be good for daily wear as for school and such - I feel as if it might be a little too "fancy" for school aha!

Rating:  .5 / 5


Thank you so much for reading my review ♥ and big thank you to sheinside for this lovely opportunity ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment