Sunday, August 16, 2015

☆*~゚twin set。゚~*☆ romwe review


Hello hello my dearies ♥
It's almost time to start my new life as a college student.. and I still haven't packed
Anywho, it's still summer though, and I have another review for you guys!

This time, I'll be reviewing the above two piece set from Romwe!
This set comes with an adorable sleeveless blouse and a pair of shorts! (I need more shorts in my life.. ahah!)

Let's get started!



This package took a little longer to arrive then I expected, I'm not sure if it got lost in the mail for a bit, but I was still able to receive the package so that's a relief!

The two items came in one packaging (since it is sold as one);
 The packaging was a little messy as you can see, it was shifted around during the transportation.

Stock:
Contrast Collar Sleeveless Top With Belt Shorts

Individual:




The top is a little sheer and very light weight, perfect for the summer. The shorts are pretty cute with the ruffled waistband; here are the detailed shots for the items:

Blouse:

There's a tiny hook / button at the back of the collar, to close it. There's also a zipper that runs down the back. The collar closes up tightly around the neck, so you aren't able to slip the top on like a t-shirt.
There's also a slight high low for this top (as seen on the top right), and there's also a slit.

Shorts:

The material of the shorts are a lot more sturdy. The waistband is very gathered for the ruffle effect.
There are two places to put the string(?) to tighten the shorts to your desired fitting.
What I didn't like about these shorts were that the elastic band was clearly visible on the inside, it isn't visible to others when you wear it, but it just urked me a bit when I just saw the elastic band just out in the open, it was if they didn't put in the extra effort to conceal it.
No matter, these shorts are super comfortable, its more baggy then short shorts but still very cute!


This set looks a lot better with the blouse tucked into the shorts, if the blouse is just flowing out - to me, it looks a bit awkward.

Rating:  . 5 / 5

Overall, I think this set is pretty adorable. The downsides are the awkward elastic band and that the collar is pretty tight - so I feel a bit suffocated. 
Other than that, they're both really suited for the summer and warmer days!
Also, since it isn't connected, you can wear the top and shorts separately, which is great~

Well, thank you so much for reading my review and big thank you to Romwe for this lovely opportunity~




2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable post! I love how the outfit looks on you~
    I'm a new follower, my name is Minae~ I look forward to your next post!
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good on you.... it is a really nice outfit but it is not my cup of tea... I prefer something different in clothes...
    www.battyamnesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete