Tuesday, July 7, 2015

☆*~゚school girl + bracelets。゚~*☆ Asia-Fashion-Wholesale Review


Hello again my dearies ♥
This is actually a long overdue review that I haven't been able to get out with the beginning of summer activities!

I'll be reviewing the above school uniform set as well as a bracelet from Asia-Fashion-Wholesale!
Anywho, let's get started!



The package was shipped out on June 1st and arrived on June 19th, so a little more than 2 weeks for shipping, which isn't too bad.

Let's start with the review of the uniform;

Stock:
(sorry the image is so small, the site didn't really have a larger image)

Product Specifications:

Material: Linen 
Specification: Blouse +Skirt +Tie
Size: M,L,XL
Size:
M: Bust:68-72cm Waist:52-56cm Hip:72-76cm 
L:Bust:72-76cm Waist:56-60cm Hip:76-80cm 
XL:Bust:76-80cm Waist:60-64cm Hip:80-84cm

As you can see from the sizing chart, even the largest XL size is quite small - I made a mistake and forgot to check the chart.. I ordered the largest size and it wouldn't fit..
I would say that according to the bust size, this fits -32b; so anything over, the buttons on the blouse won't button.

To be honest, I was only mainly interested in the skirt, I was thinking of modifying it to improve my Maki Bokura wa Ima no Naka de cosplay, but the quality wasn't the greatest for this item.

Blouse:


Details:



The blouse had a very solid collar, and would be really nice if it fit I would say. There were some threads at the armpit, which was unfortunate.
Also, the bottom of the blouse doesn't have a button, so it opens out as seen on the bottom left image.
The crest on the blouse, I couldn't really make out since it was sewed.

Skirt:


Details:


I was pretty disappointed in the quality for the skirt, it was super cute though.
The skirt wasn't hemmed, rather just sergered, with makes it look very messy (top left - the area above the lace).
Also, the bottom of the zipper closing (bottom right) was all torn with threads coming out; the bottom of the zipper wasn't sewed onto the skirt, so there's also a small hole - which I don't think is a huge problem since no one will see it but it urks me since I made pleated skirts with zippers before.

Tie:


Details:


There wasn't anything wrong with the tie, it was a nice simple plaid tie - I just wished it was a little longer. It was on the shorter side which makes it hard to tie.
The tie is made of the same material as the skirt, which doesn't feel too bad.

Rating:   / 5

Overall, I really didn't enjoy this item. It really didn't fit (the skirt fit, but it was a little too short for my liking and the quality wasn't great; the blouse didn't fit my chest at all, despite it being the largest size). The quality wasn't super great either, so I wouldn't recommend, but then again the set is about $6, so get what you pay for right...


Anywho, let's move onto the bracelet:

Stock:


I got this bracelet to match the choker I got, from another review;

I have to say that the bracelet is pretty adorable, and fits well with a more classic lolita.
Unfortunately though, the bracelet didn't really fit.


The chain to the ring was slightly too long, and made wearing the bracelet a struggle. It wouldn't keep near my wrist and slid down about mid forearm. It's too bad since I really love the design of the bracelet.
The bracelet part itself, that goes around the wrist can be adjusted since it has a clasp, which is great! It's a little difficult to put on by myself, so I had to get help, but the clasp wasn't too great so my brother had a little trouble hooking it to the chain, but when I finally got it on it was pretty nice.

Rating:  / 5

Overall, I really like this bracelet, if only I can find a way to adjust the chain connecting the ring, then it would be prefect!
Also the price for this item was pretty inexpensive, under $2; and it also comes in black (which has more chains for decoration).

Thank you so much for reading my review~ and thank you to asia-fashion-wholesale for this opportunity!


No comments:

Post a Comment