Sunday, May 24, 2015

masquerade + wings; bornpretty review


Hello my loves ♥ This is going to be a review for BornPrettyStore 
which is a cute little shop that mainly sells nail art and cosmetics.
They also have sections for jewelry, fashion/accessories, stationery and a whole lot more (these sections aren't as vast as the nail art and makeup sections however, but they do still have a nice variety~)

Today I will be reviewing two necklaces from their jewelry section;

Let's get started~



Let's start with the winged necklace shown on the right side of the cover image;




This necklace came inside a plastic wrapping;

<

I have to say that this necklace is super adorable~ and priced at $1; it's a steal!

Specification :
Material: Alloy + Gold plating + Silver plating 
Length: 21cm-25cm 
Color: Golden

The necklace has a very simple yet elegant design, I love how whimsical it is~ It's just super cute and is a little something you can add to pull an outfit together ♥
It would go perfect with any casual outfit or even as an addition to something plain and formal; I wore it with a little black dress and it looked super cute~


The chain isn't super long, which can be a positive or negative thing depending on that you like; but I really dislike having necklaces way to close to my neck - I feel very suffocated..
This necklace however wasn't too long, but it wasn't super short either - just perfect for what I expect a shorter necklace to be.

Overall, I really love this necklace, it's just too super adorable ♥

Rating: / 5


More Necklaces Here

You can use the code: BONH10 for a discount on items that aren't already discounted!

The winged necklace is already discounted, so you won't be able to apply my code; you are still able to use it on any item that is not already discounted like the choker coming up! (^ω^)


Now onto the choker; (#8)
The choker came in a similar packaging as the above item;


I love love love the little mask and rose on this choker; its super adorable, but on the choker I feel it gives more of an edge / street style.

>

This is on the back of the choker; as how you would attack it.
Also, the choker is mostly lace as you can see;

>




I absolutely love this choker ♥ 
It's super adorable and really can give a more edgy feel to any outfit; but also a bit of cuteness since it's not all black like the other chokers.
It might get a little suffocating if you hook the necklace too tight, make sure to adjust it to how you need it and take it off if it gets too harsh and makes it difficult to breath.
Safety first.


Overall, I really enjoy this necklace, and can't wait for a chance to wear it out~

Rating: .5 / 5





As a small little review; I actually got some nail studs from bornpretty as well; (in pink)


They were intentionally used for nail art; but I thought it would be really great to go with makeup!
I really loved how some girls in Harajuku wore studs under their eyes for a little glam; 

so I was inspired to try it out myself~


I added the studs right under my eyes and I have to say that I really love the results ♥ 
The gems really add a little something when my makeup is pretty simple ~

Closer:

lenses; wig

These studs are pretty tiny, as you can see - so they actually make quite a mess when spilled. They're also very light so they can get everywhere if you aren't careful ahah
but they do add a little something extra to my makeup I would say ♥

I also love love love, these star studs;
one | two
I feel they would go perfect if you were going for a more decora style 
(I LOVE DECORA IT'S JUST SO AMAZING AND BUBBLY (♥ω♥ ) ~♪)



Thank you so much for taking time out to read my review ♥ and big thank you to the amazing Alicia who's giving me this amazing opportunity and being a sweetheart ♥

Have a wonderful day my love ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment