Sunday, June 28, 2015

☆*~゚summer florals。゚~*☆;; romwe review


Hello loves~ this is going to be another review for Romwe~
This time, I'll be reviewing this lovely floral print dress

Let's get started!




I'm not too certain about the shipping details for this item, but it took about 2~3 weeks to arrive I would say which is pretty standard.
I picked this dress since I was looking for something more summery and light, and the florals are just so lovely~ totally matches the summer!


Stock:


Item Specifications:

Size Available :S,M,L,XL
Pattern Type :Floral
Color :Multicolor
Dresses Length :Short
Style :Street
Material :Polyester
Neckline :Spaghetti Strap
Silhouette :Shift
Bust(cm) :S:84cm,M:88cm,L:92cm,XL:96cm
Waist Size(cm) :S:67cm,M:71cm,L:75cm,XL:79cm
Hip Size(cm) :S:91cm,M:95cm,L:99cm,XL:103cm
Length(cm) :S:69.5cm,M:71cm,L:72.5cm,XL:74cm
Sleeve Length :Sleeveless

The dress was really light, and felt more like chiffon than polyester - which isn't a bad thing for the summer. The dress was a little on the shorter side, but it is possible to wear a pair of shorts under, which the dress will cover.
The dress is a little lower cut than I was expecting to be honest.. and since it's a spaghetti strap dress it's a little weird to wear a bra with straps, but I did so in the image since I'm not really fond of bandeaus or tube tops (they're always slipping (/へ\*) )


The dress is still really nice I would say, it would look a lot nicer with a body belt in my opinion (when i wore this out I did wear a body belt with it, and it looked better (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)ゞ)


Rating:  / 5

Overall, the dress is pretty nice, except it is a little too low cut for my liking - but then I don't know, maybe I'll be more confident in the future or whatever.. ahaha.
The straps of the dress are adjustable, but even with the tightest, it was still a little too low for me, but I cut them and adjusted with my sewing machine so it was better (。・//ε//・。)
Other than that, I really love the print and feel of the dress, super light and perfect for the summer~

Beach days here I come!
╰(✧∇✧╰)
(gotta work on that beach bod though orz)



Big thank you to Romwe for this lovely opportunity and thank you for reading my review ♥
I'm just about done with the mass uploading, but there will be more to come in the future~

I might take a break though since I've been getting preoccupied with nothing.. and there isn't really a place to take photos in my house, but we'll see~

Thank you for everything ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment