Tuesday, July 5, 2016

☆*~゚Lensflavor: GEO TRI COLOR VIOLET Review。゚~*☆


Hello my lovelies, it's been a while since I've written a review.. university work overload.. and to be quite honest, I got super lazy 
, but Lensflavor was kind enough to sponsor me these lenses for review!
The lenses are the GEO TRI COLOR VIOLET; I haven't been actively cosplaying in uni so I pretty much had to dump all my lenses since the year was up and haven't been purchasing new ones... but I still wanted to cosplay my favorite girl, Maki ♥ so I picked these violet lenses for her~
Well, let's get into the review!


The package was sent out around June 24th (from Germany according to the tracking number), and arrived to me a week later, on July 1st.
The contents of the package include, the lenses, a care guide, a macaron lens case, and a pair of hair velcros.


The care guide looked super adorable! I do not know who the artist is, but wow, I love their style!






Just one thing I found was a little weird was that it was from PinkyParadise? I'm not sure if they are affiliated, but I thought it was just a little odd (or a bit awkward aha..)
Anywho, I still think its super adorable and great that they include it for first time wearers.

Here are the lenses:






Specifications:
Diameter: 14.2mmWater Content: 38%Base Curve: 8.6mm
Yes, I'm blind so I had to get prescriptioned ones - I'm glad they had these in my prescription, because some lenses are only PLANO (aka no prescription) which is sad and breaks my heart... 

Lenses in case / design:


>



geo tricolor violet before after
When I first put the lenses in, they looked a little darker on my eyes - probably because my natural eye color is a darker brown than the model (unfortunately).
But in more natural lighten, the color did show more clearly.



I don't the design is visible from far away, and it's not as visible up close with my eyes - but I do like the lenses. They're rather comfortable and the color is nice, they're a bit muted and on the smaller side of circle lenses but that makes them a bit more natural in my opinion.

Here are the ratings:

Color:  / 5
Comfort: .5 / 5
Design: / 5
Enlargement: / 5

Overall: / 5

Overall, I really enjoy these lenses and definitely using them for officialy Maki cosplays~
Thank you so much for reading my review and I hope you have a wonderful day ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment