Wednesday, December 2, 2015

☆*~゚socks and skirts 。゚~*☆ wholesalebuying review


Hello my lovelies~ finals are quickly approaching and I have to study lots 
 (no 4.0 GPA for me orz)

Anywho, here's a review for the shop wholesalebuying

I'll be reviewing the socks, pink skirt, and polka skort~
Let's get started!


All items came in their own individual packaging~, the socks came in ziplock type bags and the skirts were in the standard plastic wrapping. 

Let's start with the skort; I choose the "green" color option which is actually mint - which is also shows in the stock photos that the color is actually mint and not the green green

Packaging:




The skirt does come with a belt (even though one of the stock photos says it doesn't) in my opinion the skort does look a little empty without it but you can easily wear it without anyways!

Item Specifications:

Size
Waist
Length
One size
62-80 cm
24.2-31.2 inch
33 cm
12.9 inch

What's nice is that they provided both CM and Inches measurements; but I've grown accustomed to using the cm measurements since most of these shops aren't based in the United States (such as this one is based in China).
This item is one size, and this doesn't fit a lot of people too well, including myself. I thought it looked cute and was just hoping it would fit nicey.. but it didn't; no so much.

Details:

The skort is made of a very light chiffon material; it is more solid than standard chiffon which is great since these are shorts and you don't want anyone being a perv and looking at your underwear do you aha!
The bottoms of the skort legs were just serged instead of hemmed which I didn't quite enjoy - they made the item look very cheap and low quality which isn't great.
The waistband had an elastic in it so you can easily adjust it, however, the elastic was only in the back and thus only adjustable there.
There are loops in the waistband for the belt to go through, but there were some threads loose which is unfortunate.

 Belt Details:

The belt did feel very cheap, it was very thing and wasn't too sturdy.

Here's what the skort looks like:


It does look a little awkward without anything over it, so I would recommend wearing a little bit longer shirt / top over it; or wear a short dress over these.


Rating;   / 5

This skort wasn't the best product out there, it was pretty low quality and wasn't too comfortable to wear, which is sad because the design and color is super cute.. oh well. (I'm such a sucker for polka dots!)

Onto the pink skirt!

Packaging:


Full:


Specifications:

ApproxLength: 38CM/14.82" 
ApproxWaist: 59-80CM/23.01"-31.2"

Details:


The skirt was made of a very stretchy material, which is nice. It's actually pretty light, and the color is a more peachy pink which is cute~ I still really like the color. 
Some threads were loose in the inside of the skirt's waistband, but that is unnoticable so that's alright. 
Overall this skirt was pretty nice, it was a little light and slight sheer however which I found odd, but it was still a pretty nice skirt. 


This top was from Cuteharajuku and you can find the review here:

Use the code: CHERRY for a discount!

Rating:      / 5

Overall I really enjoyed the skirt, and it was pretty nice in respects to the low price it comes in ($2.57); there's also other colors the skirt comes in but I thought pink was the cutest~

Now the socks~

Packaging:


Coffee Socks:


Deep Grey Socks:


Details:


I was looking for more knitted over the knee or thigh high socks, and these fit the description perfectly. These socks are very nice and warm, and fit the mori kei style I've been trying to get into which is great~ The tops of the socks have a very cute dainty lace topping which is the best little addition to make the socks extra adorable~
My thighs are pretty big (; A ;) so the socks do slide off from time to time, I heard that fabric tape helps to keep them up, I have yet to try that out though for now, I'll just let them slide (。´∀`)ノ

Rating:      / 5

Overall, I really enjoy these socks and think they are just super adorable and go really well with a mori kei styled outfit! It's knitted so it's great for autumn and winter (if you bundle up though, please don't catch colds!). The quality is very nice, but you should be careful handing the lacy part, since I did pull too hard and it kind of ripped (゜´Д`゜); still it's very nice and comfortable!


Well, thank you so much for taking the time out to read this review~
Thank you to Cindy at Wholesalebuying for this opportunity~





1 comment:

  1. I love the socks, I need some more knee high socks since it's getting really cold now in the uk hehe~ It's a shame the skort and belt wasn't as good as expected. Great post x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete