Sunday, September 11, 2016

☆*~゚TOM Pote Usa Loppy Field Rabbit Plush Review。゚~*☆


Hello lovelies~ It's been a while hasn't it , but no matter, I'm here with another review!
This one is something new, it's a plushie review hehe! 
I'm going to be reviewing the plushie in the cover photo, who's name is Shiroppy; she's an Amuse Loopy Rabbit from Tokyo Otaku Mode

Tokyo Otaku Mode is a site that sells products related to Japanese anime, manga, games, music, and fashion! They are located in Tokyo, Japan, so you know they are legitimate 
They also have a system called TOM points, There's a current promotion when every time you spend $1 on the TOM Premium Shop, you'll get 5 TOM Point (equal to 5¢) for use on any future purchase!
(Normally it's $1 is equal to 1 Point, so you should rack them up while you can!)

If you register through this link: https://otakumode.com/invite/7ad37c
You can get a free $5 in TOM points!

Well, I hope that would give you a good idea what TOM is, now let's into the review!


The package was shipped out on September 1st, and arrived on September 6th - talk about quick shipping, from Japan as well I was very happily surprised by how quick the shipping was!

The plushie came in a nice sturdy box, protecting your contents inside;


Inside the box:




Inside the box was Shiroppy, a clear file, as well as a TOM drawstring bag. When I was contacted by Scott for this review, I had no idea which Amuse plushie I would be getting, so when I opened the box, this was a huge surprise - I could not believe how cute it was!!! 
Those big round eyes, gosh I just can't help but hug it whenever I see it 


Shiroppy... too cute! I renamed her Bunbun.. but I don't know I also like the name Shiroppy - because it fits with my igns in various games (ShiroKneki hehe after my favorite character of all time.. everyone should read Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul Re: I'm telling you right now, it ruined my life and makes me have so many feels... but it's amazing! 

As you saw above, inside the package also include this cute print file; 
I really like the art style - which is by NOEYEBROW ; it's amazingly cute ♥

Inside the file was this small poster print by the artist: ASAHIRO


They gave her a spotlight to promote her art, which I have to say is stunning! You can find more of her works clicking the link above!
I'll definitely have to hang this up when I get the time (still slowly getting myself settled into the new dorm hehe.. hanging up posters take so much time ) !

Here's Shiroppy out of the packaging, with my monkey Dinomyte (yes his name is spelled like that there's a backstory but it's kind of embarrassing aha so I'll won't say it here )

(They're married now )

Anyways, so Shiroppy is super soft and he's pretty big, I thought she would be quite small but I was pleasantly surprised (that she was the perfect size for Dinomyte hehe)

Size: 42 x 30 cm | 16.5 x 11.8 in.

I'm not sure what she's made of but it feels like a fleece-like material, just super soft ♥ Her radish is made of a rougher material, and is very sturdy - so it won't easily break apart - but it does get a little uncomfortable if you plan to hug her while sleeping 
 but other than that, she's super adorable, super soft, and just an amazing new addition to my plush family ♥ (even though I didn't bring any of them up here besides Dinomyte... she's still special ♥)

Overall, I really enjoy Shiroppy~ she's adorable and super soft!
She also has two sisters named Milk Tea and Kantorin! They're also super cute! I think Shiroppy is the cutest one though hehe

Pote Usa Loppy Field Rabbit Plush Collection (Big) 5

I give her a  / 5
Actually more because I love her so much ♥

Thank you so much for reading my review~ and big thanks to Tokyo Otaku Mode for this wonderful opportunity ♥
Remember, you can get a free $5 in TOM points to use on any order!

There's also more AMUSE plushies here:

Please check them out!
Have a wonderful day my loves ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment