Friday, November 20, 2015

☆*~゚sailors and flowers 。゚~*☆ cuteharajuku review

Hello again my lovelies~
This is another review for the lovely shop: cuteharajuku
With sister store; womenfashion

DISCOUNT CODE: CHERRY
I'll be reviewing these two items today;
the sailor top and floral hoodie (from their new shop sanrense)
Let's get started!
Packaging of items:


Hoodie:


Top:


The description for the top says coat, but its more of just a top I would say. The title did say pullover coat though (but I would still consider this just a cute top with a sailor collar).

Stock:

Sweet cute navy wind pullover coat

Details for Top:


Specifications:
Material:cotton  
Color:grey. deep blue.  
Size: free size Shoulder: 40 cm / 15.6 ".  
Bust:105 cm / 40.95 ".  
Sleeve length: 63 cm /24.57 ".  
Length: 68 cm / 26.52 ".

As you can see the front has a rope interlacing(?) which gives a very down to earth sort of feel (maybe more a mori kei style I would say) - which is totally adorable~
 The stripes on the collar and sleeves are made of a more durable material while the top itself is made of sturdy (not too stretchy) cotton. The top itself is really nice quality; the only complaint I have is that the stripes on the wrist don't really allow you to roll the sleeves up which is a bummer - I also wish the top was a little longer, but it does look adorable with a pleated skirt!

Rating:      / 5

Super adorable and comfortable top! It's very cute and simple; it is a little on the lighter side so it would be better for Autumn or Spring weather, but you are able to easily layer it with a nice knitted cardigan for more warmth!




Stock:

Promote Women's Thick Warm Floral Printed Long Sleeve Hoodies Sweater Pullover

Hoodie Details:



Specifications:
Color:white.gray.sky blue.pink.purple. 
Size:free size.Length:60cm/23.40".  
Bust:110cm/42.90".  
Sleeve length:57cm/22.23".  
Shoulder:55cm/21.45". 
Fabric material:cotton.

The hoodie is made with a very thick cotton material, and inside lined with fleece (only on the body though, the arms are made of a more stretchy material and not lined).
As you can see, the hoodie has one pocket in the front, which is relatively small, but you would be able to keep your hands warm in there!
On the top right image, as you can see there was a thread loose when I first received the hoodie - wasn't a big deal since I cut it off. Another downside of the hoodie was that this one was a little shorter than I expected, I really like to wear longer hoodies since I would wear them with a pair of shorts or a skirt to give the illusion that I'm taller than I actually am? (Is that a thing? 
)
However, overall the hoodie is pretty cute, and looks really nice with a high waisted skirt (to match with the shortness of the hoodie) and the floral design is really adorable~
Also, this hoodie was super warm! I was wearing this with a knitted cardigan in about 30 degree (fahrenheit) weather and I started sweating after a bit! Would totally recommend for Winter and cooler Autumn weather!

Rating:     .5 / 5


Well, thank you so much for taking the time out to read my review~ and big thank you to Cutey from cuteharajuku for this lovely opportunity~




2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post! I love the first top, it looks a little thin to wear right now in the UK but its super cute, great post x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete