Tuesday, June 23, 2015

☆*~゚i'm a sailor! 。゚~*☆ Cute Kawaii {{Cuteharajuku}} Review


Whole week for reviews~ Good thing I don't have too much more to review ahah, just been behind on things that's all ヽ(´□`。)ノ
Hopefully you don't mind~ 

Anywho, this is going to be a review for the shop cuteharajuku
ran by the adorable Cutey ♥
of the adorable seifuku dress above!

If you are interested in anything in the shop you can use my discount code: CHERRY for 10% off~
The code should also be applicable to


Let's get started~








The shipping was amazingly fast for this item~
 It was shipped out on the 25th of May and arrived to me on the 30th - which was under a week; amazing~
(which you can also see how behind I am oh gosh.. sorry 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。)


Full image of the dress;

Stock:

Item Specifications:

Fabric: Chiffon 
Color: green, white 
Length: 70cm/27.55" 
Bust: 88cm/34.64"
Waist: 60cm/23.62"-96cm/37.79" 
Shoulder: 40cm/15.74"

As you see in the color choices, you are able to get the dress in white, or mint. They are both super adorable ♥
I opted to get the white since I though the mint bow on the mint dress was a little too much, but it is easy to make another bow to attach to the dress~

The bow of the dress is actually detachable, so you can add it to another item of clothing if you would like~

Details:

The ribbon around the arms, collar, and bottom of the dress is actually quite thick. The dress is slightly on the heavier side because of the material.
It is also on the shorter side, so be careful and wear shorts underneath.╭( ・ㅂ・)و


More Dresses


Overall, the dress is just super adorable! Since it's a little heavy, I feel it's more suited for the warmer Spring weather, or cooler Summer days (since the dress is also pretty short - I'm about 5'1 / 155cm and it's about mid thigh).

Rating:

 .5/ 5

Thank you so much for reading my review~
and big thank you to Cutey for this amazing opportunity ♥
I really enjoyed reviewing this dress, and it's just utterly the most adorable thing ever ♥
+1 to my growing cute wardrobe ♥(ノ´∀`)


2 comments:

  1. so nice of you wearing dress,thanks you too.
    Best Cute Kawaii Harajuku Fashion Clothing & Accessories Online Store.Top Japanese Fashion & Korean Fashion & Asian Fashion Clothes And Accessories.
    web:http://cuteharajuku.storenvy.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found your blog through tumblr, it is the cutest thing!!
    Regards! xoxo

    http://nearlywitch.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete