Tuesday, June 23, 2015

☆*~゚milky sweatshirt review 。゚~*☆


It's been a while hasn't it! I've actually been preoccupied with end of the school year preparations as well as AnimeNEXT, so I haven't had the time to actually write reviews which I'm very sorry for 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

Well, since the school year has ended; AND I GRADUATED! 
It's the start of summer vacation and I'll have time to finish all these reviews ahah
(〃ノ∀`〃)

Anywhos, this is going to be a review for WalkTrendy; the Milky Sweatshirt



I love that this sweatshirt actually comes in different sizes! Usually all sweatshirts come in 'one size' which is usually the smallest size in this sizing chart; I love my sweatshirts baggy and a lot looser at the neckline so I don't feel like I'm suffocating - and this one is perfect~
Except it's summer now and super hot ahahah (; ̄д ̄); but still I can wear it when it gets colder~


Specifications:

XS: bust 110cm,shoulder 72cm,sleeve length 43cm,length 80cm
S: bust 114cm,shoulder 74cm,sleeve length 44cm,length 81.5cm
M: bust 118cm,shoulder 76cm,sleeve length 45cm,length 83cmL: bust 122cm,shoulder 78cm,sleeve length 46cm,length 84.5cm
XL: bust 126cm,shoulder 80cm,sleeve length 47cm,length 86cm
XXL: bust 130cm,shoulder 82cm,sleeve length 48cm,length 87.5cm
 I absolutley love this sweatshirt~ it is super comfortable and baggy which I love~ and you are able to get a bigger size so the sweatshirt will also be baggy depending on your size which is awesome~ BAGGY SWEATSHIRTS FOR EVERYONE!ヾ(´∀`○)ノ

More sweatshirts

Rating: 


That's about all I have to say~ It was a super great pick I would say; overall just super amazing and I love it~ (plus Peko is way adorable ahaha ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯)

Thank you so much for reading and big thank you to Lisa at WalkTrendy for this amazing opportunity~



2 comments: