Sunday, May 17, 2015

winter + spring; romwe review


Hello again my loves~ I'm back with another review;
this time I'm going to be reviewing a coat and a pair of overalls from romwe!

Free shipping if you spend $50+; also 60% on your first order from romwe~



The order was placed on the 29th of April and arrived on May 11th; roughly 2 weeks to arrive.




Item Specifications:

Pattern Type :Plain
Color :Blue
Sleeve Length :Sleeveless
Material :Polyester
Neckline :Strapless
Style :Casual
Bust(cm) :S/M/L/XL      95/96/97/98cm
Waist Size(cm) :S/M/L/XL      72/76/80/84cm
Hip Size(cm) :S/M/L/XL      96/100/104/108cm
Size Available :S,M,L,XL
Currently, only sized L and XL are available; you can find more jumpsuits / overalls here~

Overall, I really like this pair of overalls~ It's really comfy and this one actually came with the clasps! They are a bit long for me, but they look totally awesome when folded up anyways so it's no trouble~, personally I think overalls and jeans look way better when rolled up a bit, gives it a more relaxing kind of feeling - super ready for spring / summer~
I think these overalls / overalls in general look great with a simple top - since the body part of the tee would be covered up; glam it up a bit with a cute blouse with a ribbon collar or something (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

I think these two tops would look great if you want the cuter look; also they're sleeveless so it's perfect for warmer weather~

white | blue

Rating: 





Item Specifications:
Pattern Type :Plain
Type :Parka
Color :Navy
Material :Polyester
Collar :Hooded
Shoulder(cm) :45cm
Bust(cm) :100cm
Length(cm) :52cm
Style :Casual
Placket :Zipper
Season :Winter
Length :Short

more coats here

Although summer is approaching here, you can never be prepared for the winter ahah! I was very surprised by how warm this coat was! It was lined with a very soft, nice, warm material (cotton?). The sleeves weren't the same material, but a more polyester lining, which I wouldn't think would be great in the winter cause my arms get cold too ahaha; but overall the body can really keep you warm! Also the faux fur lining on the hood is super soft and I love how spacious the hood is; I had some coats where the hood was very fitting and I didn't really like them - even though they supposedly keep your head warmer; still, I love larger hoods since they look a lot cuter in my opinion~
The pockets of the coat are pretty deep I would say, not fake pockets for sure; which is totally great for storing gloves, keys, phones, whatever you name it.

Rating:

Well; thank you so much for taking time out and reading my review ♥
and big thank you to romwe for this lovely opportunity ♥




Summer is so close; I can taste it!



No comments:

Post a Comment