Friday, April 24, 2015

Snowflakes? No Thanks.



Hello lovelies ♥ I'm back with another Romwe review~!
In this review, I'm going to be reviewing two items~ the snowflake sweater and the no thanks tee




The items came in a regular plastic envelope;


Inside were the two items;



Let's start with the sweater!

Spring is already here, but still - who doesn't love a cute sweater ♥
I was initially attracted to the sweater because I thought it was a double item, or a faux double layer - but sadly it wasn't and it was just the sweater.. oh well.

Stock:
Item Specifications:
Size Available :one-size
Length(cm) :57-61cm
Bust(cm) :118cm
Sleeve Length :41cm
Season :Fall
Pattern Type :Print
Items :Pullovers
Color :Navy
Types :Loose
Sleeve Length :Long Sleeve
Neckline :Round Neck
Material :Acrylic
Decoration :Button
Styles :Casual
This sweater is slightly on the heavier side; good for winter and fall~ The sweater wasn't as loose as I was expecting.. (maybe because of my broad shoulders..) also the sleeves were a little short and a bit tight on my arms.
I didn't really like the length and neckline of this sweater either to be quite honest.
The sweater was slightly scratchy, maybe because it was made of acrylic.. which is something I'll be looking out for from now on.
Pretty much I didn't like this sweater too much, but I thought the design was adorable ♥ it's a more tribal print with hearts which is totally cute!
I would say this sweater is actually for more petite girls, since its really not one size..


Rating / 5


More Knits Here



Now onto the No Thanks Tee:


I was just looking for a simple t-shirt that had some words on it; and this one was perfect!
I mean it's not gibberish, simple and to the point "No Thanks", ahah just amazing~
The t-shirt itself is very comfortable, very lightweight~

Stock:

Item Specifications:
Size Available :one size
Sleeve Length(cm) :22cm
Bust(cm) :104cm
Shoulder(cm) :46cm
Length(cm) :54cm
Pattern Type :Printed
Sleeve Length :Short Sleeve
Color :White
Material :Cotton
Neckline :Round Neck
Style :Street
To be honest, there isn;t quite a lot to say about this t-shirt; it's just a plain old cotton t-shirt with a print on it.
I rather like it though, its very comfortable and very casual; can be used to sleep or go out whatever works for you~

Rating:  / 5


More T-Shirts



Thank you so much for taking the time to read my review~ I hope you can look forward to my other reviews~



No comments:

Post a Comment