Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sheinside March Package Review



Hello lovelies ♥ I'm back with another sheinside review~!

Yes, I have moved all my reviews to blogspot! 
It's actually way easier than the whole new tumblr text thing so yeah.. hope you all don't mind too much ^^; 
I'll be posting the images anyway on tumblr, but this is just for you to read my reviews

Well let's get started!




In this package, I got the above jumpsuit; a red dress; and a bag

Stock Image of Jumpsuit:


Item Specificaions:
Pattern Type :Plain
Color :Blue
Sleeve Length :SleevelessMaterial :DenimNeckline :StrapStyle :Street
Length(cm) :S:83cm, M:84cm, L:85cm, XL:86cm
Size Available :S,M,L,XL
Hip Size(cm) :S:88cm, M:92cm, L:96cm, XL:100cm
Waist Size(cm) :S:80cm, M:84cm, L:88cm, XL:92cm

Since the weather is getting warmer, this was a perfect addition! It's super cute and since it's a pair of overall shorts, its great for Spring or Summer!
The only problem I had with this jumper was that none of the button holes were cut, I had to cut them all myself. Also for the top, the jumpsuit did not come with the fasteners, so you would have to buy them separately (I used one from a previous item I received).

Details:

The design of the jumpsuit is distressed, as you can see on the top left image. Also, what I love about this jumpsuit is that it has a big deep pocket right in the front! (top right) It's big enough to fit my phone which is awesome!


Rating    / 5
Aside from the whole fastener problem, the jumpsuit is very comfortable and I really love the design for it. It's very good quality and looks like it's going to last for a while.



More Jumpsuits Here



Now, onto the dress; unfortunately,

it is sold out at the moment, but here are some more red dresses



Stock Image:

Item Specifications:
Pattern Type :Plain
Sleeve Length :Sleeveless
Color :Red
Dresses Length :Short
Style :Going Out
Material :Polyester
Neckline :Round Neck
Silhouette :Flare
Decoration :Zip
Shoulder(cm) :S:34cm,M:35cm,L:36cm
Bust(cm) :S:82cm,M:86cm,L:92cm
Waist Size(cm) :S:68cm,M:72cm,L:76cm
Length(cm) :S:83cm,M:85cm,L:87cm
Size Available :S,M,L
Details:


The dress is pretty stretchy, the material - since it is made of polyester.
The design is very simple, and it looks a little awkward from the stock photo in my opinion, but when I put it on, bam everything is so nice~ I guess the stock looks a little longer, but it went perfectly on my waistline and it fit really nicely~
I always wanted a red dress, but they sell out so quick! This is pretty semi formal, and it looks really elegant by itself or with a light white cardigan I would say.
Perfect for a dinner party, or some afternoon tea (ohoho you know what I'll be wearing to high tea with my friends on Friday heheh)~

Rating     / 5



Now onto the final item, a simple denim bag;

Stock:

Item Specifications:

Type :Shoulder
Style :Fashion
Material :Denim
Color :Blue
Strap Type :Double Handle
Size :Large
Bag Length(cm) :39cm
Bag Width(cm) :37cm

The bag is basically a simple tote bag, so it's pretty decently big. The design is simple, but I love it.

Details:

The opening to the bag actually has a zipper, so that your contents would be more secure. There are also two pockets in the front of the bag as you can see in the stock as well as my image. The hemming on the bag is very well done I would say, which means that the quality is pretty good!

Rating:     / 5

The bag is super simple, not much design to it at all, but I still really like it! I've been meaning to get a new tote bag for a while, for maybe end of the year school stuff so I won't have much to carry and it'll be easier just to carry this around!
I just love how there are pockets, although, never going to put important stuff in there, it's great for wiring utensils and tiny notes and stuff of that sort!


Well, thank you so much for taking the time out and reading my new kind of reviews here! (Basically it's how I always write, but on a new platform ahah!)
Also, big thank you to Sheinside for this amazing opportunity ♥

Have a wonderful day~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment