Monday, March 10, 2014

SoLolita Wig Review



Back with another review~ This time from sololita ; this is going to be a little harsh though.. but thanks for reading if you actually read through this orz





They allowed me to choose two items from their shop to review, and I confirmed with them over and over again on what I would be receiving since they kept telling me this this and this so wig was out of stock and to choose another one, originally I picked: this wig ; which they replied five days later that "The wig will stock a month later." to this they allowed to to choose another wig which I picked: this

To that they replied: "Um yes, okay. Thank you again" which I wasn't really sure what they meant but I took it that it would be okay and I would be receiving the dress + wig in no time, but they did not contact me that they sent the items out so I contacted them about five days after they replied the top message with a confirmation on the items I would be receiving for the review, which they told me I would be getting the above wig + this dress
I replied the following day with a question of when the items would be shipped so I would be able to tell you guys the shipping time, then that day when they replied they said "I'm really sorry, this wig need to wait 20 days to have in stock."

Which made me so confused since they JUST confirmed to me the other day that they would be sending me the wig.. at this point I was like whatever I'll just wait then.

I contacted them again 14 days later to find an update, which they replied "Inventory will be issued next week, we will be mailed to you." Then about two weeks later or so they still didn't reply that they sent out the items, but on Jan 13, they replied that they will send out the items that week.

I received a package on the 22nd of January, which to my surprise the items were not of those I requested, so I send them an email on that day explaining the mix up and how they failed to inform me of the new products I would be receiving and if they still wanted me to review the products or not, on the 27th they replied " Sure , we want to you to review the items"

I don't even know, they didn't apologize for the mix up or anything which kind of ticked me off, but I don't know.. it's sponsorship right.. they still should have handled this situation better..
The thing is, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITEMS I RECEIVED! I can't seem to find them in the store.. I found the dress, but it was in another color and  I couldn't find the black on anywhere: the dress was this design but in black

I really really did not like the dress, so I would not like to take pictures of the product, the quality isn't the best anyways and its way too long for me.

The wig, I'm not too sure which one it is.. so I'll not be posting a direct link to the product, however I would still like to review it for you guys if that is alright and sorry for the mega rant or whatever up there, I just need to get that out there and I don't know I'm not too sure about this place..

ANYWHO! This is the package the items came in:
image
UPS padded envelope
I didn't take any images of the items in their bag because I wasn't sure if they were going to let me return the items or not, but they didn't so I just looked through them and failed to take the photos.

But here are some of the photos I did take; the top of the wig:
image
I didn't brush the wig too well, but it was really soft and silky so it wouldn't be too hard to brush, the wig was a combination of hot pink + a darker purple pink but it still was pretty cute

The wig is really light and the curls are not too tight
image

The streaks of pink go through out the wig
image

This wig isn't really my style but it is cute ^^ and lightweight - like my brown himecastle one ^^

So ratings:

Comfortimage image image image image / 5
The wig is really light and easy to put on

Lengthimage image image image / 5
The length isn't too bad, but I rather it be a little longer, I like them long wigs aha!

Colorimage image image / 5
The colors aren't terrible, they're just not my style I guess..

Communicationimage / 5
Really the whole incident I describe in the intro of this review showed their lack of communication with me, they didn't even bother to explain why the items weren't what they were supposed to be which kind of ticked me off and shows the lack of customer service, they don't reply as quickly as most other stores do and that is disappointing.

Overallimage image image / 5
The wigs are pretty decent at sololita compared to their dresses, so if you are to buy anything at the store, I would stick to wigs, and I don't really recommend their shop with this whole fiasco and mix up, but if you want to risk it go ahead I guess ;  I have read others review of their shop and it doesn't seem their experience was as bad as mine so if you would like to, I mean it might not go through what I experienced..

Thank you for reading my review.. I do hope that sololita would improve their communications in the future..
Would you like to see a review on the dress, cause I mean I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT, but if you guys would like to see it I don't mind..?

No comments:

Post a Comment