Monday, January 20, 2014

White Contrast Blue Sleeveless Vintage Floral Dress Review



Heyo! So this dress is another product from sheinside; it came with my Blue Cartoon Sweatshirt and the review for that can be located: here
Basically for the shipping, if you have not read my other review, only took 7 days like woah! Jan 10th~Jan 17th, which I was ecstatic about ^^b
Originally I wanted the dress in black, but that was sold out so :| but basically the only difference was the bottom lining part of the dress, the black one was black and this one was blue.

Here's the stock photo:
image

Originally when I first saw the dress, I thought it would be a tube-ish dress, unfortunatly I didn't look closely at the dress and didn't really saw the collar part ; A ; /crais
BUT the dress is super cute nevertheless ^^ I picked this dress out because it kind of gave me the lolita feel (and I've been loving lolita ; 7;)

Description for the dress:
Color :White
Style :Vintage
Neckline :Round Neck
Sleeve Length :Sleeveless
Silhouette :Pleated
Dresses Length :Short
Pattern Type :Print
I'm not entirely sure what the dress is made of, but I have to say that to me the dress is pretty stiff. I had a little bit of trouble trying to zip up the zipper near the waist, but it will zip with a little tug (just don't tug too hard ^^;)
The only sizes avaliable for the dress is medium and large, and the medium fit me fine (except I found it a little short - well the dress is a short dress but I'm only 5'1 and when I sit down it doesn't cover my butt lol)
Bust(cm) : M:86cm L:88cm
Length (cm) :M:78cm L:78cm
I love the print of the dress its super adorable ♥ there are flowers and buildings on it, which gives a very vintage feel ^^

image

Excuse this blurry one ; A ;
image

Overall: image image image / 5

However cute this dress is, it's not the most comfortable dress and its super unfortunate if you don't get help to zip the back up orz
I was hoping it would be a tube dress so my blouse + bow would look mad adorable, but it still does look adorable ^^
The print is lovely and I would absolutely wear this to an event (I wouldn't think this to be a daily look kind of thing but if you match it with more casual items I think it would still look great!)
Thank you once again sheinside for this lovely dress ♥
Also thanks for reading my review and make sure to check out sheinside ^^

More product shots ^^ (without my wig ;p)
image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment