Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blue Long Sleeve Cartoon Pocket Sweatshirt Review




Hey guis! I'm back with another sheinside clothing review ^^
This is the Blue Long Sleeve Cartoon Pocket Sweatshirt and it's just super adorable ; 7;
The package was shipped out on Jan 10th and I received it on the 17th, TALK ABOUT QUICK SHIPPING ;D!
This sweater / sweatshirt actually comes in 2 different colors:
blue and grey ; so if you don't like blue ; 7;
Here's the stock photo:
image
The dimensions for this product:
Size Available :One Size
Bust(cm) :90cmLength(cm) :64cmSleeve Length(cm) :59cmShoulder(cm) :38cm  Material :Cotton Blends
The inside of the sweater is super warm! My sister actually has a sweater that's warm like this, the sweater has this layer of fluff(?) which keeps the wearer warm ; 7; perfect for winter~ ♥
The cute mustache man is just SO CUTE LIKE OMG; the cartoon on the pocket really gives a simple adorable look ; 7; I JUST CAN'T GET OVER HOW CUTE IT IS OMG LOOOOOL
However, my body is kind of short, and I LOVE LONG sweaters, this was a little short for me, I mean it did past my belly but I like my sweaters reaching my thighs LOL but overall this sweater is just adorable and WARM! ((like 30 degrees is cold for me lol))

Overall: image image image image image / 5

Sheinside's shipping is amazingly fast for a place based in China ; 7 ; and their customer service is really nice. This sweater is just super warm and utterly adorable (omg I said that at least 10times already but I mean it's true ; 7;)
It's perfect for the everyday ^^b super casual and adorable ♥
Thanks for reading and thanks so much sheinside ♥
Here's some more lameo selcas ; 7;

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment