Sunday, January 19, 2014

Army Green Hooded Long Sleeve Drawstring Parka Review




Hello hello~ this is my first review for sheinside; I hope you all have heard of them from now, but if not:
Sheinside.com was one of the web's first online stores and has been helping the fashion-conscious look fabulous since 2008. Based in China, Sheinside offers the lastest street style dresses ,coats, boots &more. 
sheinside constantly updates with their selection so make sure to check them out for more clothing!
Onto the review!
Unfortunately the parka is currently out of stock, but you can find more coats / outerwear here!
Here's the description of the coat on the sheinside site:
Types :Coats
Pattern Type :Plain
Color :Green
Material :Cotton Blends
Collar :Hooded
Style :Streetwear
Placket :Zipper
Length :Long
Season :Winter
The coat was shipped from China on the 13th of December and I received the package on the 31st - so about 2 weeks for shipping which isn't too bad, considering it came from China ^^
Here's what the package looked like - just a pretty much normal pack.
image
Inside the package was the coat, in a zipper bag -
image
image
Looks really nice and cozy in there *w* the coat was pretty large and the bag was pretty puffy.
Here's the stock photo of the coat:
image
It had strings in the back which I really wasn't sure what they were for but hey it wasn't bothersome.
Here are the measurements for the coat:
Bust(cm) :M:102cm L:104cm XL:106cm
Sleeve Length(cm) :M:60cm L:62cm XL:64cm
Length(cm) :M:90cm L:92cm XL:94cm
Shoulder(cm) :M:40cm L:42cm XL:44cm
Just FYI I got size 'L'; my shoulders are a little broad so I went with the safe choice ^^;

Here are my photos:
(front)
image
(back)
image
The jacket is pretty plain which is perfect for daily use in the winter, don't want to be too flashy everyday going to school and stuff aha!
The inside of the coat is lined with polyester and is super soft and warm!
image

Overall: image image image image image / 5
I absolutely love this coat! It's super warm and just the right length (to half my thigh (I'm 5'1" yes short lol orz)). The outside material kind of feels.. I don't know.. chalky-ish? So wash it before you wear it ^^;
Overall it's a lovely coat and if you would like one they can be found here.
Thank you sheinside for allowing me to review this lovely item!

Here's one last image ^^ 3/4 back view? aha
image

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment