Sunday, January 19, 2014

Etude House Secret Long Lashes review



I bought these lashes a while back (in the summer orz) along with the Vivid Long
I've been pretty lazy and putting off this review, but I LOVE these lashes, so I have to share *w*
This is what the lash box looks like
front:
image
back:
image
I would have to say the box is pretty adorable ; 7; better than normal rectangular boxes pfff
I don't know what the back says because I don't read korean.. (this might be the wrong back.. I don't remember if it was for the vivid long or secret long orz /fails)
The package itself includes one pair of lashes as well as a tiny lash glue (each box comes with one)
The glue itself, isn't the best.. in my mind the glue did take a while to dry.. but that might be just me cause these are like my first false lashes so..
The lashes though, THEY ARE AMAZING! They really provide length (as seen in the cover picture - sorry I didn't take before and after pictures cause my mom was all bugging me but yeah they are amazingly long *w*)
image
just look at that so long ahhhh! the criss crossing of the lashes provide a more natural look ^^ as well as they aren't super thick as if you were to put mascara on your lashes *w*
Front view of the lashes:
image
(sorry for bad quality didn't have my camera on me ; A ;)
Sideview:
image
(lookit I got that eyeshine thing going on LOL)
As beautiful as I think these lashes are, the glue really makes the lashes uncomfortable.. (maybe I just don't know how to put the glue on right..) so I would suggest using a different glue? also the lashes are a little long and sometimes pokes me, but hey I can live with that cause it doesn't hurt (more like brushes not pokes).
Now for ratings:
Lengthening: image image image image image / 5
These lashes really provide great length!
Comfort: image image image image / 5
I would say that the lashes are pretty comfortable, it's just the glue argh!
Natural: image image image image / 5
I think the lashes are pretty natural, they are pretty long, but they are light and aren't just strands of lashes that make them look fake ^^;
Overall: image image image image image / 5
I really love these lashes ; 7; they make my eyes pop and just ahajfgjsghask
In these pictures I didn't use any mascara on my natural lashes, but the falsies still made them look luscious ♥
If you keep these lashes in good care you can reuse then over and over and over again and that is awesome ;D Don't need to be spending like $10 for each new pair *w*
You can purchase them at TwoFaceMall for only $4! So check that out ; D
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed (?) this review aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment